Contact us today for quick delivery of your rental contractor equipment
1. Furnish a qualified operator.
2. Perform daily maintenance. Check oil levels, tire pressure and grease the machine.
3. Notify Pine Creek Rentals
immediately of equipment malfunction or failure.
4. Clean equipment before returning or cleaning charges will be applied.
5. Return machine full of fuel or refueling charges will be applied.
6. Abnormal wear or damage to machine or tires, due to neglect or abuse, will be charged to the customer.
1. Customer is responsible for all property and liability losses.
2. Customer must provide satisfactory certificate of insurance for damage to equipment. A damage waiver option is available.